Contributors

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The journey begins

Happy New Year to all and welcome to our Blog, where we will be posting our progress towards our ultimate fitness goals. Starting this journey and journal is part of our accountability to ourselves, each other and those who follow our progress. A new year always seems a good time to asses and set new goals. So many already have provided encouragement, knowledge, time, and more, that part of this blog is to give back. The goal is within reach and Thanksgiving Day 2009 is our mark.

Check back often for updates. We plan to post workouts, stuff we eat, and more.

I started off the year with a 3-mile walk down at the Bay in Fairhope, challenging, beautiful and great company with my friend Daphne. Dinner tonight is roasted chicken and fresh peppers, onions and garlic.

A.

2 comments:

Jon Alford said...

mmmm sounds good. Can't wait to be part of your success in 2009. I'm off to Iowa to freeze my rear for a couple of days. Be back Monday.
I will be the voice of accountability and reason. BTW, it was 2 degrees there yesterday. brrrr

Marty said...

Best of luck to you. I will be following your blog with interest. Take care.