Contributors

Sunday, February 15, 2009

How time flies!

I am embarrassed to even admit how long it's been since I've posted. Should not have let sickness and then life stress get the better of me. I too, am back in the exercise saddle. The glorious weather has meant lots of long (2 miles or better) power walks. Have had to stop inviting people as they get distracted with pretties in the windows. I do tend to get singular minded when I'm on the mission. Continuing to do well on food. Free day is now free meal day. It's good to have boundaries. A new friend has offered me her size 16 pants as a motivator as she's left that size and headed to a 12! Jon, thank you for your continued motivation! As you said, there's still plenty of Feb. left and November will be here before we know it. Focus, focus, focus.

No comments: