Contributors

Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 12 of new resolve

Day 11 did not go well.  Was wiped out from long week & caught up on sleep.  Kept getting up & feeling sleepy so would lay down again.  Finally got up around 2 feeling marginal, but had some work that needed to be done.  

No workout, no strecthes nothing.  Can't allow myself too many days like that & still reach goals.

Day 12 better.  Got up did superjoints, & strecthes then did 2 handed swings, cleans & snatches while watching Enter the Kettlebell.  even attempted turkish get up, did 5 each of the 1rst half of get up.  Also managed basic pump strecthes 5 (did better than I thought on those).  Excercised for 30 minutes with one brief break.

Will get more organized routine together for tomorrow.

Having a shake now & getting ready to go to office.  

weight up a bit 348, I feel like I'm holding fluid - too much salt yesterday :-)  

Anyway, Jon advised Angela to put away scale 4 awhile & focus on routine so that is what we are going to do.  Will post wgt progress at 2 wk or monthly intervals & measure progress by how much activity I am doing & how clothes fit.

In that vein I have noticed that shirts that were begging for mercy a few weeks ago are now merely whimpering.  Soon they will be loose :-)




2 comments:

Marty said...

Oh, how they will be loose. :)

I've lost 6 holes on my belt. You are well on your way. Godspeed.

Jon Alford said...

Great job on the pump stretch. It will help loosen up the hip flexors for the hula hoop move (and the swing of course).
Everyone needs a down day. I took off Sunday too. The difference is that some of us miss it and come back the next day, others fall off the wagon. You got back on. That says you want it! Another dream stealer goes down!