Contributors

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 17

I found a few other sore spots.  Apparently bruised & stretched more than just ankle.  Feels like aftermath of really hard workout.  With the added fun of large bruise where I must have hit something.  Ankle still sore but not swollen, iced it first night & have been soaking in hot water when it aches since.  Did well until late in the day when I had to stand up for a bit assisting tech in ongoing efforts to repair damage I did to computer network on Wed.  

Slept really late this morning & I think I will do what I can of superjoints and check again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jon Alford said...

3 days. You guys doing ok? Got the flu bug here (Em) so we were up all night. If it stayed cold I could get accustomed to training in it but this hot one day cold the next is a pain in the rear.