Contributors

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New day dawns

Just finishing a morning KB workout, and reminding myself that I always feel better when I do an a.m. workout. Yes, I am one of those AWFUL Morning People! Feeling like the day will be energized and not guilty when I get home and don't have the motivation. Jon, thanks for the wagon comments. I had the food struggle yesterday but am determined not to let it define today. On the upside, I didn't demand Jamie not be let into the house without a jumbo pack of little debbie swiss cake rolls, or threaten to pimp him out for cheesecake. Yes, I have done both of those in the past! I am not proud. Tonight is pre-cooked protein and chinese stirfry.

Workout. All sets 1/10 done with 15 lb KB at 60 or 90 sec. top of the minute. Stretching or power joints before and after workout.

3 sets dead lifts
3 sets swings
3 sets 1 arm swings
2 sets lunges
3 sets squats (no bell)
TGU practice top down/bottom up
6 sets GU sit ups.

Good day to all! Angela

No comments: