Contributors

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20

Angela has been sick. (Nasty sinus infection)   I felt like I was trying to come down with it as well but managed to head it off by sleeping 18 hours a day for last few days.  (which helped with injury healing as well)


Finally able to do modest workout today.  Ankle still a little sore.  But by keeping to excercises that kept my feet planted I was able to do a fairly thorough 30 min. KB routine.

Superjoints
Swings
Cleans
Presses
Snatches

Had good allover post workout soreness, so I know I'm getting back on track. :-0

I also weighed this morning to see if there was any weight penalty for the layoff.  

I am pleased to say that there was not.  Still 344.  I consider holding steady to be a plus, given the forced inactivity.


2 comments:

Marty said...

Keep it going guys! Hope Angela feels 100% soon.

Jon Alford said...

Same here. Nice job on the 344. Those are the best exercises, increase volume/intensity as you can and eat clean. Keep the dream stealer at bay. Tell Angela no pimpin!