Contributors

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 15

Yesterday managed to do just superjoints stuff.  Was pressed for time & figured I would do rest of workout in evening.

In retrospect that decision had a poor result.  By the time I had completed a disastrous day at work & managed to get home. I had a raging headache & just enough energy to eat a little dinner & collapse into bed.

This morning went better.  I got up early, did :

Superjoints
stretches
swings
cleans
presses
deadlifts
rocking squat w/weight

also figured out pressing problem with e-mail server at work that was working fine until I tried to install something yesterday.

So overall a better start to my day.

Had Chocolate cheesecake MRS for breakfast this morning.  Wow, that was good. Thanks for the tip Jon.

Ah well, off to to battle with e-mail server once again. :-)

BTW:  Jon I should have checked your comments on the 13th before leaving work. I showed up at home with zone bars.  :-)  IT created a little unintended hilarity at my  expense.  I do know better than to attempt a substitute no matter how well intentioned once Angela gets to the (pimp you out stage of hormomal rampage).  It's not smart to challenge mother nature that way. :)

2 comments:

Marty said...

Keep rocking it, Jamie.

Jon Alford said...

Ha ha. You gotta splurge once in a while. Just make it the exception rather than the norm.