Contributors

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 23 part 2

Jon pointed out that i had not included some info about progress.  True but unintentional.  I had posted this morning before getting dressed & then discovered that my fatboy shorts that i had retied last week were once again loose.  I relayed this to Jon via phone on my way to office.  

I plan to put tape measure to body tomorrow with Angela's able assistance & will post results.  

Long exhausting but productive day & work.  But in no mood for second work out today.  Will have to get used to doing longer workout in mornings to make sure it gets done.

Jon you did show me that flexibility thing for ankles & I had been doing it prior to fall, i think in part that is why the damage was minimal.  I just overworked it too soon this week.

It is getting better, particularly since i switched to boots to get better support.

Can't quite touch butt to floor on squats, but amazed Angela & myself with how far down I could go & get right back up without assistance.  Making progress for sure, first time I met with Jon     (6 or 7 weeks ago) I  did about 10 swings & was toes up in the garage trying to keep from passing out.  Probably scared the crap out of him.  :-)


1 comment:

Jon Alford said...

Yes, scared the crap out of me. Nice job on the squats. Amazing how many calories you can burn when moving around is easier.