Contributors

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

day 21

Crummy couple of days working on business & personal challenges.  In the old days this would have meant days of comfort food & grumpiness.

Today I chose instead to keep working toward my goal.

Had modest day eating & the time i was tempted to cheat @ lunch I had grilled chicken breast sandwhich on1/2 the bun & water.

Was pushed for time this morning so did not excercise.  When I got home I didn't feel like it but I went ahead & did very vigorous 15 minute workout before having to quit.  Probably overdid it a bit taking out the frustrations of the day.

I still have to make a very concious effort to do the exercise.  Hopefully someday it will be a habit I won't have to think about as much.

1 comment:

Jon Alford said...

15 min well spent can produce if you do it several times a week. Glad ya'll are feeling better. Em's going back to work tomorrow.