Contributors

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 28

Had a difficult night sleeping, had to resort to all available mesures including chemical to get to sleep.  But did manage to complete the most difficul portion of the Bus. plan that has been disrupting my schedule.   Today I shall complete it.

A little soreness from last nights bout with stubborness.  And Great news 338 on the evil measurement device.  

Had a laugh yesterday about the actions of well meaning fools.  As I may have mentioned my business partner & his wife have some reatail stores.  The are also both engaged in a similar battle with their unruly habits to lose a bit of weight.  Some thoughtless vendor in an attempt to show apppreciation for business and garner good will for their products, submitted as Christmas tokens at least 3 Evil Measurment Devices all wrapped pretty as you please in festive paper.  I say at least 3, because I found those 3 unopened presents stacked in my partners office & inquired about them.  Since he knew what they were I can only assume that there was at least 1 more that had been opened (not in evidence mind you).  I must have read hundreds of books on the best ways to create and maintain happy customer relationships but I can not ever recall, " Lets send a scale to a fat person for Christmas, they surely need it.  " as ever being a listed option. :-)  

Once I get a few minutes I will dispose of the EMD's at the office in humane fashion.  Perhaps we can decorate them as targets & blow them to bits as part of our "Reaching our goal celebration ritual"  What do you think? :-)

I will attempt  a lighter workout this evening & post the results tomorrow.  Have a great day & don't let the EMD's keep you down.

J

3 comments:

Marty said...

Great work, Jamie!

338 is fantastic. Hell, you might even pass me soon. ;)

Jon Alford said...

Nice job on the 338.
You might grow to like those evil devices if they keep showing you progress. Maybe a regift for some relatives next Thanksgiving with a note that says "don't need these anymore"
So, is 299 starting to seem doable?
By the way, I'm doing this between sets of c&p.

Jamie said...

Jon I'm shocked! What a perfectly evil suggestion. I'll do it :-)

I will acquire EMD's tomorrow & perhaps even address them.